Cook shall work as necessary to complete Wednesday night fellowship dinner. Under general supervision, Cook is responsible for the overall preparation and cooking of food in large quantities. The Cook will ensure that quality food service and customer service is provided at all times. The development of new recipes and meal plans are encouraged. This position requires the ability to lift, push, and pull heavy equipment and supplies.
- Prepare hot and cold food for Wednesday night bible study attendees to include adults and children.
- Rotate stock, maintain proper food and cooler/freezer temp logs, assist with monthly inventory.
- Remove garbage from the kitchen area.
- Monitor food quality going out to events.
- Assist with keeping kitchen areas, food prep areas, coolers and equipment clean and organized including floors and cooking ware and utensils.
- Collect all necessary supplies to setup caterings
- Delivery and Setup of Catered food, in a timely manner.
- Use food preparation tools in accordance with manufactures instructions
- Close the kitchen correctly and follow the closing checklist for kitchen
- Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
- Keep the work area fresh all through the shift
- Make sure all storage areas are tidy and all products are stored appropriately
- Constantly use safe and hygienic food handling practices
- Customer Friendly
- Good Driving Record